I am writing you at this time because when you wrote me last November to inform me that I was being suspended from my practicum and that the matter was in the hands of the Registrar, you assured me that I would be afforded due process. Unfortunately this has not materialized; the Registrar continues to refuse my request for full disclosure of the information against me, and most recently he has threatened to return a finding against me unless I relinquish my rights to this information. He acknowledges that this is my right under the doctrine of "procedural fairness", but then claims that this right does not apply to me because "this is not a legal proceding".
Because of this unexpected development, I find that my expectation of being able to resume full participation in the program is in serious jeopardy. I am therefore writing to ask if you would consider having my practicum privileges temporarily reinstated, at least while the procedings against me continue to drag out, so that I am not being unfairly punished in advance of being convicted. I understand that this decision may not be entirely yours, but I am hoping you will want to take it up with the powers that be.
My letter was ignored.